This gentle and wet hen is as simple as smothering the hen breasts in caesar dressing and parmesan cheese. The parmesan can assist to thicken the sauce and it bakes down into cheesy creamy perfection. No need to season the fowl for the reason that caesar dressing has enough flavor to move about!
This simple fowl recipe just consists of 4 Ingredients and requires much less than 1/2 an hour. It is one of those absolute best of hen recipes.
This baked caesar hen could be nothing without the caesar-dressing. Make certain to trap a creamy-version of the dressing for excellent goodness.
Easy Baked Caesar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts-boneless skinless
- 1/2 cups sour-cream optional
- 1 cup caesar-salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan-cheese grated
- Heat oven to 375°F & spray on the inside of an 8x 11″ baking-dish with cooking-spray.
- When the breasts are irregular thickness, then pound them (put in a Ziploc-bag and onto a flat-surface) into a even ¾"-1" thickness using a meat pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan-cheese & freshly ground black-pepper & set them in the prepared baking-dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing & sour-cream in a small-bowl. Pour on the Caesar or sour-cream mix over every breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan-cheese on the top.
- Set the prepared chicken in the oven & bake at 375°F for half an hour.
- Turn the oven to broil & then broil the breasts an extra 2-4 minutes till the chicken turns golden-brown.
- When completed, a meat thermometer should register 165°F when stuck in the thickest aspect of one of their middle-breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil & permit chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve! You can garnish with chopped-parsley, if desired.