It doesn’t take a lot of fancy ingredients to have a delicious meal.
Sometimes, simple is better and can be exactly what you need on a busy weeknight.
Plus, you may already have all of the ingredients on hand you need to make this dish! That makes this chicken recipe the perfect solution when you can’t make it to the grocery store.
Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs
- 5 chicken thighs Use bone-in, skin-on to get the outside crispy while keeping the inside moist.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cups butter
- 5 cloves garlic crushed
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet (10-inch) over medium heat. Place the chicken thighs skin-side down and sear until the skin is golden and crispy. It’s about 5 minutes (they will not be cooked through at this point).
- Flip your chicken over once the skin is crispy.
- Place butter in the same skillet. When the butter is melted, add minced garlic. Stir the garlic around the pan for 30 seconds.
- Place the whole skillet in the oven and bake for 30 mins for until chicken gets the internal temperature at 165°F.
- When the chicken is cooked, spoon some of the garlic butter sauce over the top of each chicken thigh. Top with parsley before serving.