This easy dinner can be made start to complete in under 30 minutes and leftovers reheat properly. Great for turning a pond of ground pork into a filling meal which can effortlessly serve 4 to 6 people.
Typically stroganoff is made with sirloin steak or tenderloin. Making it with floor pork is not only extra most economical, it’s far fantastic easy to cook it and also you don’t must worry about the portions of steak getting chewy or hard.
Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 12 ounces white mushrooms sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cups white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2/3 cups sour cream
- egg noodles cooked
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.When hot add the mushrooms and cook until browned. Season with salt and set the mushrooms aside.
- Add the ground beef and onion to the same skillet. Crumble the beef as it cooks.
- When there is no pink left in the beef, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the flour and cook and stir for 1 minute.Add the wine and cook and stir for 30 seconds.Gradually mix in the chicken broth.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, and mustard. Continue to cook an stir for 2 to 3 minutes. If too thick, add a little more chicken broth.
- Turn heat down to low and stir in the sour cream, the mushrooms, and the noodles.Check for seasoning and add more salt and pepper if desired. Sprinkle with parsley.